Thursday, December 16, 2010

Rough start, but it went okay. I had a weird snacking binge when I got home, then I took a nap. I took about 2 hours to psyche myself up to workout. Nothing major, just some old fencing exercises, some basic calisthenics, and I did some standing high-jumps. That was weird.

Sometimes I feel like my legs don't move when I want them to. I don' tknow if it's a training/strength thing or if it's a nerve thing or both. I would entertain both.

Also, I found out I'm capable of throwing an outside crescent kick with both legs without shattering my spine. Progress?

I won't do a calorie count today. It was all over the place. Probably not in excess of 2200, but I had lots of weird food today. Leftover pizza, Triscuits, quesadilla, peanut butter sandwich, mandarin oranges, granola bars... a lot of salt and fat, and some other stuff on the side. I suppose the little victory of the day was acknowledging that I already did that today so take it into account when I choose my food for later in the day.

Two days left of school!

I miss Anna a ton.
--MCSM

No comments: